Chicken wings are so good that there are entire restaurant chains based on them. It's crazy, but it's true. It's such a good social food: You wanna go out to have a drink, you get some chicken wings on the side. And it's the perfect keto option, because we're definitely not having french fries, are we?
But you'll soon realize that making good buffalo chicken wings is actually a pretty complicated task.
We cracked the code and bring you a super tasty recipe, optimized for all of our beloved keto readers:
Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
You can add a few of your choice here, although it's better to keep it simple. Onion powder would be a good choice.
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- ¼ cup butter
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Remove the moisture from the chicken wings by drying them with a paper towel.
- Mix all the dry ingredients to make the rub and coat the wings.
- Place the wings on a greased baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes, or until crispy, flipping them halfway through so you get an even crisp.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to boil. Set aside.
- Take the wings out of the oven and add them to the sauce.
- Serve as they are or with your favorite dip.
Now you have an excuse to get together with your friends and get very, very drunk. Showing off your chicken wing recipe!
We recommend accompanying these chicken wings with either celery or carrot sticks. Mozarella sticks and sweet potato chips are also a good choice.
Let's dig in!