If there is any kind of snack we love more than sweet no bake bites -particularly with chocolate or peanut butter- is a snack that is wrapped in bacon. That's right! We're going to create a nice bacon-based burrito full of chicken and jalapeño. Keep reading to find out how!
What we like most about this recipe is that it is incredibly tasty and requires close to nothing besides the main ingredients. No mess in the kitchen, and basically foolproof. Anyone can pull off this recipe.
Let's make some chicken-jalapeño wraps!
- Chicken breast
- 10 Green jalapeños
- 10 Bacon slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make:
- First, cook the chicken breast in a skillet. Side and side, with just a little bit of oil. Set aside.
- Take a fork and shred chicken breast. You can also use a food processor, but be careful of over-shredding.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and use it to sautée your shredded chicken.
- In a baking tray, place jalapeños and then place shredded chicken on top. (if this proves too difficult, you can just place it next to the jalapeño).
- Take a bacon strap and use it to wrap jalapeño and chicken together as tight as posible.
- Bake at medium heat for about 40 minutes. Whenever you see the bacon is already crispy, it's ready.
These make a great snack, but they won't fill you up. Don't rely on these as a main dish!— But definitely do use them as a side dish to any of our other recipes.