Everyone’s a little picky when it comes to chicken wings. Though generally tasty, many of us have our personal touch that we think gives chicken wings a special boost… And in some cases, we keep it to ourselves. Our very own secret recipe.
And that’s exactly what I’m gonna be sharing with you guys here; My sister’s very own special chicken wing recipe. I used to hate spicy foods and wasn’t at all a fan of chicken wings until she introduced me to them. It ended up becoming one of our favorite events.
Let’s make some chicken wings!
Baked Chicken Wings
- 5 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce, sweet
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to make:
- Preheat the oven on low heat.
- Clean wings.
- Slice wings down the middle so they cook better.
- Cook wings in the oven on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, prepare seasoning. Add wet ingredients, mix well, then add dry ingredients one by one and mix thoroughly.
- Take wings out of the oven.
- Dip a brush in seasoning and brush every inch of each chicken wing. Use as much as you like.
- Pour what’s left on the incisions you made earlier, then stick the wings back in the oven.
- Cook in high heat for 10 to 15 minutes until the skin starts turning dark brown.
And you’re ready! Only thing left now is for you to find something suitable to go with chicken wings. Many people like to bake vegetables while they’re at it, although we think you’ll find some of our recipes more than fitting for this occasion: Egg casserole and our very own bacon and egg cups recipe!