Since it's Friday, we'll give you a healthy, light recipe that you can eat... Tomorrow, after a heavy Friday night. We get it. This recipe is easy to make, easy on the stomach, and will get you back on your feet!
Sometimes we just need a meal that will boost our energy levels but isn't too hard on our organism to process. For these occassions, meals like this one are ideal.
Let's make some chicken w/ mashed cauli!
Chicken with Mashed Cauliflower
- Chicken breast
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Head cauliflower
- Curry powder
- Cashew milk
How to make:
- Chop chicken breast in two or three pieces.
- Grease a skillet very lightly and cook chicken breast on both sides.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add a teaspoon butter.
- Add oregano, stir for a few seconds, then turn the stove off.
- Melt butter and combine with milk.
- Add cauliflower head to a blender and blend.
- In the pot where you melted the butter, add cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes on low.
- Add salt and pepper. Stir.
- Serve and garnish with thyme and curry powder.
With that, you're ready to get your body back to top form. We suggest trying one of our green smoothies which are great for this purpose, although you can always go for a berry smoothie– also great for our bodies!