So, you read our ICE 100 review and you were like “holy heck, I need me one of those”. Yes, indeed, you do. To make matters worse for you, we bring you a delicious recipe that can be made with the ICE 100 or similar homemade ice cream makers.
Everyone knows the power of avocado. It is creamy, delicious, and goes well in sweet things, like desserts and smoothies. This ice cream, combining avocado and coconut milk, will show you what the superior vegetable is capable of doing.
Let’s make some ice cream!
Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- 1-2 medium avocado
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Sweetener, to taste
- 1 can full fat coconut milk or heavy cream
How to make:
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Place the avocado flesh and the rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend at high speed, until everything is well incorporated. If it’s too thick, add milk.
- Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours.
- Churn ice cream following the ice cream maker manufacturer instructions.
Now you can enjoy one of the healthiest and most delicious desserts you’ve ever made. Make an extra bunch just to brag to your friends about it.
If you liked this recipe, check out our Chocolate Chip Cookies.