Chocolate chip cookies are great, yes, but the best thing of all about them is that there are basically endless ways to make chocolate chip cookies. And everyone, absolutely everyone loves them. So keep reading to find out how to make chocolate chip cookies!
Fortunately for us, making these cookies is super easy and very gratifying. We recommend making a lot of these because, well, you’ll see after you taste them.
Let’s make some chocolate chip cookies!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup Swerve
- 2 large egg
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the butter with the sweetener in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Beat the eggs with the vanilla extract, add to the butter mixture, then add the almond flour, a little at a time. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough onto the cookie sheet. Flatten each ball as desired (they won’t spread much).
- Bake until golden. Keep an eye on your oven, or they will burn.
- Cool on a cooling rack before eating.