Time to get sweet! Today we’re teaching you how to make one of the best keto desserts there are out there - Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. Even though most desserts that combine chocolate with peanut butter can be said to be the best, we think we’ve struck gold with this one. Keep reading to find out more!
Probably the best thing about this recipe is that it takes little time to make and there aren’t that many ingredients, so all in all it’s quite an easy recipe. Even if you haven’t tried your hand at making keto desserts, this one is accessible for you.
Let’s make some Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup powdered sweetener
- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
How to make:
- Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper. For easy removal, leave some paper hanging on both sides.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter with the softened unsalted butter. Mix in the sweetener and almond flour.
- Transfer the mixture to the pan and press evenly. Freeze while you make the top layer.
- Melt chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe dish.
- Remove the peanut layer from the freezer and pour melted chocolate on top, using a spatula to spread evenly.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, for about 1 hour, or leave it overnight.
- Cut into equal squares using a sharp knife.
You can also store these in the freezer for up to a week; just microwave them for a few seconds and they’ll be ready to eat!