I love chocolate and peanut butter. But both have a lot of sugar and that isn't going to work with anyone on the Keto diet. This easy recipe will help kill cravings for the sweeter things in life and also give you the satisfaction of sticking to your diet.
- ½ cup coconut butter (coconut manna)
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy homemade peanut butter or store-bought
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 20–30 drops low carb monkfruit sweetener, or to taste (optional)
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with aluminum or paper cupcake liners. Paper liners can soak up the healthy oils in this recipe. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Add coconut butter to a microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Whisk until well incorporated and smooth. Optionally, add monkfruit sweetener as recommended, or to taste. I used 30 drops. Whisk until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop and drop about 2 tablespoons of mixture evenly into each cupcake liner.
- Place muffin pan into freezer. Freeze for 15-20 minutes, or until firm. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesey of beamingbaker.com