During the holidays, time is of the essence. Running around shopping, running to parties, wrapping gifts, doing Christmas cards and planning on where to go to see family can stress you out. The last thing you need to worry about, is what to bring to your friends’ get togethers. Most importantly, you’re doing keto and you need something that is good and won’t kill you diet.
This recipe is not only full of good fat for all my keto peeps, but it is also quick and beyond easy! Hardest part seems to be opening all the ingredients. This is a very tasty recipe, can be spread across virtually anything and it won’t leave you starving or craving for all the sweets you are trying to avoid. So go ahead and indulge in something you can be assured will be one less stress you’ll have to deal with during the holiday rush!
Keto Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
· 16 ounces softened cream cheese
· 1 Cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
· 1 Cup cooked and chopped bacon
· ½ Cup Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
· ¼ Cup chopped green onions
· 1 Cup chopped pecans
· In medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch mix, and onions. Mix well and form into a ball. Roll cheese ball in pecans and refrigerate for 1 hour