Fat bombs are snacks that pack a huge amount of fat into one bite. One of the best fat foods that Keto dieters like to use is bacon. Plus (in my humble opinion) bacon pairs well with just about anything! These Fat Bombs are very easy to make, require little ingredients and will deliver just what you need!
· 2 ounces soft goat cheese, at room temperature
· 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
· 8 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
· Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until well combined. Using a tablespoon, drop the mixture into mounds on the prepared baking sheet. Freeze until very firm but not frozen before serving, about 1 hour.
Stored in a sealed container, these bombs will stay good for 2 weeks if refrigerated.
This recipe, as it is stated, will make 1 dozen Fat Bombs