Bread. It doesn't matter what day it is, what mood you're in, what time it is: Bread is always the right choice.
We got here some keto bread recipes for you - treat yourself to some delicious home-made bread.
Keto Bread Rolls (No Eggs)
It yields for 6 bread rolls
- 150g almond flour
- 30g coconut flour
- 37g psyllium husk
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
*You can sprinkle them with seeds of your preference - I recommend sesame seeds.
How to make:
- Lay a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 375 °F.
- Add all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix.
- In the hot water, add the apple cider vinegar and olive oil and stir.
- Pour the water in your bowl, along with the dry ingredients, and combine for 1 minute with a spatula. Mix until you are able to form a ball in your hands. You can add one more (and one only) teaspoon of psyllium husk if your dough is too soft and sticky.
- Rest your dough for 10 minutes and cut it into 6 pieces, making a small ball out of each.
- Place them on the baking sheet and brush with some water so the seeds can stick on top of the rolls.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, but careful not to burn them.
- Once ready, allow them to cool on a cooling rack.
You can enjoy them with butter, cheese or anything you want!
Low-carb Keto Bread
Makes for 1 bread.
- 3 tbsp of almond flour.
- 1 tbsp butter or oil.
- 1 large egg.
- ½ tsp of baking powder.
How to make:
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the almond flour, egg and baking powder to the butter and beat with a fork until mixed.
- Microwave* for 1 minute until firm.
- Flip over a plate to release and slice in half, then toast in a skillet or a toaster.
Enjoy with a fried egg and some avocado!