We love chicken breast. Chicken is great, but there’s just something about this particular part that is just better tasting, juicier than others. If you’re out of ideas and bored of the usual ways they make it at home, here’s a couple for you to try and enjoy.
These are both fairly easy, which is great if you’re either not a fan of cooking or just not very good at it. Pretty much foolproof recipes. Let’s take a look:
Stuffed chicken breast
- Mozzarella cheese, 100 grams
- Smoked turkey (ham works, too)
- 1 Chicken breast, large
- 2 garlic cloves
- Powdered onion
How to make:
- Chop garlic into medium-small bits and sautée until they turn slightly yellow/golden.
- Place chicken breast on saucepan, on top of garlic. Flip after one-two minutes. Salt to taste.
- Make an incision on top of the chicken breast and stuff it as much as possible with cheese.
- Cover the incision with plenty of ham.
- Turn the heat down and cover. Let cook for 10-20 minutes.
Creamy chicken breast with broccoli
- Milk, 2%
- Salted butter
- Corn starch
- Black pepper
- Chicken breast, 1
- Broccoli, 200g
- Parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
How to make:
- Chop garlic into very small pieces.
- Heat up a saucepan and add butter (about 50 grams, but it depends on taste)
- Throw in garlic and sautée for 2 minutes.
- Pour 300ml milk and stir thoroughly.
- Once it’s very hot, add 1 tbsp cornstarch and stir constantly for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cool.
- Cook chicken breast on medium-low heat. When done, pour about 20-50ml of lemon juice on top.
- Steam broccoli, adding a dash of salt before serving
- Serve chicken breast and broccoli.
- Pour creamy sauce on top of chicken breast and broccoli until there’s none left.
- Add parmesan cheese on top of broccoli and black pepper on top of the chicken breast.
Chicken breast is not only the healthiest part of the chicken, but it’s also the simplest one when it comes to cooking. With any other part, you have to deal with the skin (which can be a pain) and the taste just isn’t