In this recipe, we will show you how to make Cloud Bread, one of the most popular recipes in the keto-world with no flour / gluten—using only three ingredients and just in five steps.
This easy-to-make recipe provides a lot of protein with very few carbs and calories, do not hesitate to prepare this Cloud Bread if you want to have a great centerpiece for your family reunions.
You can also add salt or sugar depending of whether you like salty cloud or sweet cloud bread. Or leave it flavor-neutral, without sugar and salt, and accompany with anything you like.
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How to make Cloud Bread in just five steps without using flour or gluten
- Mix the cream cheese only with the yolks until homogenized, while reserving the egg whites for the next step (you don't need to beat too much, the idea is that you mix these ingredients very well).
- Add the baking powder to the egg whites and beat well until they are almost snowy.
Tip: Check that the baking powder is gluten-free, TACC-free.
- Finally, add the first mixture ( the egg yolks and the cheese) to the egg whites, which should be at snow point. Gently mix these two preparations, using encircling movements until they are well integrated.
After finishing the mixture, you must prepare a Sheet pan to cook this bread cloud. You can use a silicone base or baking paper (also known as wax paper).
Tip: I suggest buttering the paper so that the flourless bread doesn't stick.
4. You should spread spoonfuls of the preparation in circles or, as you prefer on the baking paper surface.
It's time to bake the cloud bread.
5. You must bake it at medium temperature -pre-heating the Oven to 180°C-, for approximately 20 minutes. After 20 minutes of baking, take out the Cloud Bread of the Oven and served it as you like.
You can use this Cloud Bread to accompany any meal as it does not contain salt. Remember to tell us how your Cloud Bread turned out, and don't forget to read our other recipes.