It’s friday night. A bunch of friends are coming over to watch the game. You know for sure a few of them aren’t really into the keto diet, so you want to shut them right up with a meal they can’t help but love. That, my friends, is a meatloaf. Specifically, this meatloaf we’re gonna teach you to make right now. Keep reading!
Of course, making meatloaf isn’t as easy as it sounds. You really have to be careful. Go over the instructions two or three times and be very exact with the quantities we’re gonna give you here, particularly if you haven’t made meatloaf before.
Let’s make meatloaf!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 carrots, shredded (optional)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Sugar-free ketchup
- Salt and pepper
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a loaf pan or line with parchment paper.
- Sauté onion, garlic and carrots until soft. Remove from the pan.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef along with the sautéed onion, garlic and carrots and the rest of the ingredients; mix with your hand until well incorporated. Save ketchup for later.
- Transfer the mixture evenly into the loaf pan.
- Bake the meatloaf for 30 minutes, then remove from the oven to spread ketchup on top. Put it back in the oven to complete cooking for about 40 minutes until cooked through.
- Let cool for a while before removing the meatloaf from the pan.
- Slice and serve.
Just serve with some nice drinks and watch them not say a single word about it… except to compliment you on your awesome cooking skills!