Ice cream and ketogenic mousses are and forever will be your best allies. You can add the right quantity and quality of fats, have practically zero carbohydrates, and delight yourself with beautiful desserts.
For those of you asking about low carb for kids, here's a sweet recipe. Without more ado, this is the ice cream and ketogenic mousses recipes.
Recipe for ketogenic ice cream with cookies
Ingredients of keto cookies
3/4 cup almond flour1/4 cup cocoa powder 100%1/4 cup Erythritol, edulcorate granularly1/4 teaspoon baking soda pinch of salt1 teaspoon vanilla essence2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil01 egg
How to prepare the cookies
- Mix all ingredients in a pot. Start with the dry ones: almond flour, cocoa, Erythritol, bicarbonate, salt.
- Add the vanilla, the coconut oil, and the egg and stir very well.
- Put the dough in a non-stick form greased or lined with butter paper. Squeeze well to become a biscuit.
- Place keto cookies in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, wait to cool, and break the cookies into small pieces.
Note: You will incorporate these cookies into the ice cream sooner.
Recipe for the ice cream with ketogenic cream
2 and 1/2 cups of cream (Note: the best fat is cream. In case you don't get cream, go with the Nestlé cream)1/2 cup Erythritol1 tablespoon vanilla essence1/2 cup of almond milk
How to prepare the ice cream
The original recipe uses an ice cream maker.
- Mix all the ingredients in the ice maker and take the ice cream to the freezer for two hours.
- Remove the ice cream, add the cookies, and stir well. Take it to the freezer for another hour.
- Take it out and stir it again one more hour. and that's all, enjoy your ice cream whit cookies
Note: Because of the cookies, I don't suggest leaving this ice cream in the freezer too long. The valuable tip of ice cream is always to beat them in the mixer or blender when serving them.