These keto brownies are guaranteed to win over even the most diehard chocolate hater. They will make supermodels put aside their cotton ball snacks to indulge in some sweet chocolate brownies. Low carb, fudgy, gluten free, who wouldn’t want them? And you will only need 7 ingredients!
But don’t let a recipe stop you from being creative. You can add anything you want: walnuts and other nuts or seeds, fruits or chocolate chips.
Using both dark chocolate and cocoa powder you will make perfect brownies each time, the dark chocolate providing that fudgy texture and the cocoa powder a much more intense chocolate flavor.
Let’s start by preheating the oven and mixing the dry ingredients, followed up by melting the butter and the chocolate.
We will then start slowly mixing in the dry ingredients, making the batter. Mix enough, but not too much; we are making brownies, not cake. Smooth the top using a spoon or a spatula, and they are ready to go to the oven.
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a 20x20cm baking pan with parchment paper, bottom and sides.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients: almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and erythritol. Whisk until well combined.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl. Whisk in the eggs and slowly add in the dry ingredients. Mixing too much will make it cakey, so mix just enough to make the batter uniform.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out moist.
- Allow it to cool completely before cutting.
And there you have it. Sweet, delicious, sublime brownies. The dessert of kings, the king of desserts.