The SuperBowl and College Football Playoffs are just around the corner and it'll be time for all the football snacks. If you are on Keto, you won't be able to enjoy in some tortilla chips and cheese. However, the way around it is to make your own. With this easy to do recipe, you'll be able to sit back and eat some chips and cheese or chips and salsa and cheer on your favorite team!
- 6 low-carb tortillas
- 1-2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or your favorite oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F (180c).
- Tear up the tortillas into pieces or cut with scissors into triangles.
- Lay on a baking sheet in a single layer and brush both sides with the oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes until they have crisped up nicely.
- Enjoy with some guacamole, beef nachos, dips or cheese.