There's no thing more tempting than bite-sized sweets. This recipe takes the age-old almond and chocolate duo to the next level by turning it into bites. No baling involved, takes easily less than 10 minutes, and no mess to clean up. Win-win!
If you're not such a big fan of almonds we suggest you sub them for other nuts such as peanuts, hazelnuts, and so on. The chocolate stays, however. There is no substitute in this world for chocolate!
Let's make some Chocolate Almond Bites!
No Bake Chocolate Almond Bites
- 300 grams unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Stevia or similar sweetener
- Crushed almonds
- Almond flour
- Cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
How to make:
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and cream cheese.
- Microwave for 30 seconds or until chocolate is fully melted.
- Take to a bigger bowl and mix all ingredients: Start by cinnamon, sweetner and nutmeg, then add flour and almonds.
- Try making into balls. If it is too loose, add more flour. On the other hand, if it is too thick, try adding cashew milk.
- Once you can make them into balls, sprinkle the, with more almonds on top.
Pretty easy, don't you think? No bake sweets have got to be one of the best things you can make at home. We suggest a tall glass of milk with these.