Satisfy all your dessert cravings with almost none of the sugar. Low carb and low sugar, this recipe will bring out the kid in you and also demolish your sweet tooth. The longer you keep these cool in the fridge, the happier you will be...thank me later!
For the Bars
· 3/4 cup Superfine Almond Flour
· 2 oz Butter
· 1/4 cup Swerve Icing sugar style
· 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
· Vanilla extract
For the Topping
· 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
· US Customary – Metric
1. Mix all the ingredients for the bars together and spread into a small 6-inch pan
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave oven for 30 seconds and stir.
3. Add another 10 seconds if needed to melt fully.
4. Spread the topping on top of the bars.
5. Refrigerate for at least an hour or two until the bars thicken up. These bars improve with keeping cold, so don’t be in a huge rush to eat them.