So, we heard you like chicken. We teamed up with a group of chicken experts to find the perfect chicken recipe and, after years and countless lives lost, we came up with it. If you’re ready for the ultimate chicken recipe, keep reading!
But honestly, this stuffed chicken breast recipe doesn’t sound so great at first… Just you wait until you’ve tried it. It’s not that hard to make, particularly if you’ve made stuffed chicken breast before, so don’t you worry. You’ll be done in no time.
Let’s make stuffed chicken breast!
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Avocado oil
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 8 oz spinach, chopped
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Steam the spinach until wilted. Once it has cooled, squeeze as much water as you can. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut a deep slit sideways into each chicken breast; don’t cut all the way.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with avocado oil. Cook garlic until fragrant then cut the spinach and sautée with the garlic. Transfer to a bowl when done.
- Add the mozzarella, parmesan and cream cheese to the bowl with the spinach. Mix until fully combined.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the spinach mixture and season with salt and pepper. Secure the opening with toothpicks if necessary.
- Cook each side of the chicken breasts in the skillet until brown.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake until cooked through, for about 20 minutes.
And just like that, you’re ready to eat a satisfying, healthy meal. We recommend this for lunch though, as it can be a little heavy on the stomach.