Tuna is, without a doubt, my favorite meat. We’ve probably sung praises to it before, but it deserves an encore. This recipe will show you how to make pancakes with tuna. As much as we like to keep things simple, the deliciousness of this recipe makes it worthwhile. Keep reading to find out more!
Looking at the ingredients list you might think it’s gonna be a bothersome process, but in reality the whole thing is quite simple. And, the result; amazing. Truly one of the best uses for tuna, particularly for all those who don’t really enjoy tuna straight from the can or don’t really know how to season it. This is the perfect recipe for you!
Let’s make some Tuna Pancakes!
Fried Tuna Cakes
- 3 cans of tuna, drained
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp onion, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Chives and parsley, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make:
- Drain the liquid from the tuna cans.
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna almond flour, eggs, mayonnaise, onion, garlic, herbsm, salt and pepper. Taste to see if it needs more seasonings.
- Place a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat and cook the patties until nicely brown.
- Serve immediately. Top with mayonnaise or any other sauce of your preference and some lemon wedges.
Highly recommended to have with some sort of carbonated drink, a bit of lemon juice, and with something smoky on the side. They are also the perfect side dish for anything grilled.