While being able to make well-balanced meals is a very important skill for everyone, you’ll find that having a snack repertoire can save your life in many different situations. If you’re the kind of person who just can’t go a day without a snack, having recipes like these under your sleeve will save you a ton of time (and money).
Zucchini is one of the best vegetables for us in the Keto diet. It is incredibly versatile, full of nutrients, and very tasty depending on how you make it. In this recipe, we’ll learn how to make delicious chips from zucchini. But you can turn just about any vegetable into chips, like kale, for example.
Let’s make Zucchini Chips!
- Olive oil
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 200ºF.
- Thinly slice your zucchini, the thinner they are, the crispier they will be.
- Toss with olive oil and salt.
- Place a cookie rack on top of a baking sheet and arrange the zucchini slices, being careful not to overlap them.
- Bake for 2 hours or more, depending on your oven, rotating the sheet halfway through. You’ll know they’re ready when they’re golden and crispy.
- Allow them to cool before eating.
And just like that, we’re ready to snack until we can’t snack anymore. Obviously, you can also use this recipe as a side dish. We also recommend checking one of our dips to go with this recipe: